Pricing and Payment:
Is Hoss Junk a free service?
Hoss Junk is a paid service that provides full-service junk removal. They offer a single, upfront price for their services, which includes picking up your items, loading them into their truck, lightly cleaning up the area, and handling any disposal or recycling fees.
How do I get an estimate?
1. Send us pictures to our phone at 607-236-5600 or email us at email@example.com
2. Book an on-site estimate through our website or call us to see our current schedule.
3. Give us a call and provide a description of the items needing to be removed for a general price idea.
How much does Hoss Junk charge for junk removal?
– Hoss Junk determines its prices based on the amount of space your items occupy in the 6ft x 12ft enclosed trailer which is approximately a 15-yard roll-off dumpster. They break it down into different fractions, such as ⅛, ¼, ½, ¾, or a full trailer load.
– Their pricing starts at $75 for a single item that’s easily accessible up to $350 per load of the 6ft x 12ft enclosed trailer (approximately a 15-yard dumpster).
– Freon units (refrigerators, freezers, a/c units, etc..), TVs, and monitors have an additional $25 fee while tube TVs over 32″ have a $40 per item fee.
– In addition, they offer hourly-rate services depending on the size of the job.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept cash and most major credit cards. We process credit cards through Square and provide a receipt through email or text message.
When should I expect Hoss Junk to arrive?
Hoss Junk team members will arrive within the timeframe provided. One of the team members may give you a call or text 15-30 minutes before they arrive. If any problems do arise, one of our team members will reach out to you to give you further updates.
Can you remove my junk if I’m not onsite?
Hoss Junk can but it depends on where the junk is located. As long as the items are easily accessible and the payment can be made over the phone or be paid upfront.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 2 pm
Do you offer a no contact junk removal service?
Yes at Hoss Junk, we’re excited to offer our customers a convenient and safe option. This service allows us to remove your items without any direct contact, prioritizing both your comfort and safety as well as that of our teams. With No Contact Junk Removal, you can trust that we’ll handle your junk while maintaining a safe distance. It’s just another way we strive to provide excellent service while keeping everyone protected.
What We Take:
What items does Hoss Junk not accept?
Hoss Junk does not accept the following:
Chemicals, Solvents, Oils, Asbestos, Pesticides, Herbicides, Paints, and Gases.
Does Hoss Junk accept tires?
Yes, Hoss Junk does take tires. We do have a fee of $3 each which is the cost to dispose of at the Broome County Landfill.
Does Hoss Junk remove paint?
Hoss Junk does not remove wet paint, but in most circumstances, Hoss Junk can if it’s completely dried out.
Does Hoss Junk accept hazardous materials?
Hoss Junk does not remove or dispose of hazardous materials. Broome County residents can refer to the Broome County Landfill to properly dispose of hazardous material.